Everybody is talking about the importance of creating videos in these days.
But with 48 hours of video content uploaded to YouTube every minute, it is not easy to get views to your video.
In this short video I got the chance to pick the brain of Erik Qualman, author of Socialnomics and Digital Leader. Erik is also the mind behind social media revolution video which is one of 2010’s most viral video on YouTube.
In this short video you will find out:
- Bascis of creating YouTube viral videos
- How social media revolution video helped him to sell his book
- How you can use videos to pass your message to your customers in less than 4 minutes
- How you can increase the chances of any YouTube video going viral
- What Erik thinks about social media over saturation
- Eric’s best tip for businesses when it comes to using social media
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission (at no extra cost to you). Resources I have shared with you because I think these are helpful and I trust the companies not because of the commission I will get. Please do not spend money unless you understand the products and feel that can help you to achieve your social media marketing goals.