To me the number one cause of stress is the thinking about the future.
We all face challenges regardless of the age, industry and financial level we are in. Great way to tackle stress is by understanding the reasons of stress and then finding solutions to deal with those.
Reasons of Stress
Life is full of un-expected things and whatever you do believes me you will get surprises which you never expected. Best way to deal with surprises so you don’t get stressed out is, to believe that every problem have a solution. Some may have a simple solution and some have a difficult one.
Important point is that most problems have solutions and if you think your problem does not have any solution even though you don’t have to stress out because stress is not a solution of any problem.
What do you think?
- Thinking about the Future
- Whether I will be successful in the business
- I might not pass my exams
- Relationship may suffer in the future
- Will I getting a job etc, etc.
Above are the few examples of getting stressed out by thinking of the future and one solution of getting over this situation is by keeping an eye on the gift (what you will get when you will be successful) and start doing what you need to do today to be successful.
Here is what you should do ideally in the above situations:
- Start concentrating and doing daily things which is required to grow your business and stop worrying about the future
- Stop worrying and start preparing for the exam and do what you need to do today
- Think what you can do today to get the relationship better instead of thinking about the future
- Off course you will get a job if you keep doing what you need to do today (enhance your skills, apply for jobs, get better at interviews) to get a job instead of getting worried about the future
Stress will not even come closer to you, if you take things positively and always try to find out the solutions of the problems instead of getting worried for the unknown things which can happen in the future.
Here is Bonus Tip:
Best way to tackle any sort of situation which is causing stress is slow down, take some time out, have a deep breath, go for a walk, watch a movie.
Try this, believe me it works.
Why You Should Not Stress Out
- Can cause different diseases
- Stress is not the solution
- Most things work out eventually
- Stress kills your creativity and ability to think
- Can create problems in the relationships
There will be lot more; you can add to this list in the comments section below.
- Things can help avoid stress before it happens
- Exercise daily for 30 minutes minimum
- Drink at least 8 glass of water daily
- Eat healthy food
- Learn to say no to things which are not important
- Keep your to do list manageable
Is there anything causing stress to you and what is working for you to avoid stress? Feel free to add your experiences and thoughts in the comments below.
Photo credit: anna gutermuth
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission (at no extra cost to you). Resources I have shared with you because I think these are helpful and I trust the companies not because of the commission I will get. Please do not spend money unless you understand the products and feel that can help you to achieve your social media marketing goals.